Research Fellow, Epigenomics
A Research Fellow position is available in the Laboratory of Melissa Jane Fullwood at the School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University.
The Research Fellow is required to carry out the research project, and be responsible for administrative and logistical upkeep pertaining to laboratory operations. Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct epigenomics and transcriptomics wet lab experiments
- Analyze chromatin interaction and RNA-related as well as other bioinformatics data
- Prepare journal papers
- Give oral presentations and poster presentations about the work
- Take care of administrative and logistics related to the lab
- Mentor other lab members especially junior lab members
- Other related tasks
- PhD degree in Epigenomics or related fields
- Prior lab experience in bioinformatics
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.