Research Engineer, Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Science/Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
NTU Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Work with research team on an industry sponsored project
- Contribute in both research and development of novel and/or enhanced assistive technologies to
- make elderly drivers safer on the road
- longitudinally track the wellbeing of the elderly drivers
- provide more convenient automobile transportation services to the elderly commuters as well as citizens with special needs
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Science and/or Engineering
- Proficient in Python and C/C++ programming
- Experience in designing, implementing, debugging and testing hardware and/or simulation environment
- Experience in AI and deep learning models
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.