Assistant Professor / Senior Lecturer – Business and Management
Ulster University Qatar in partnership with City University College (CUC) operates its branch campus in The State of Qatar; a safe, family-friendly country and is an attractive and sophisticated destination in the Middle East, with a thriving education sector that attains a high standard of teaching and learning.
Ulster University / CUC; through its business expertise, quality teaching and innovation, aims to deliver the future business leaders of Qatar and beyond.
We are seeking to appoint an individual who is passionate about their subject and can contribute to the on-going expansion of the University.
Senior Lecturer will be required to lecture and manage effectively across a wide range of management subjects and must be able to operate effectively in the following areas:
- Leadership and Change
- Global Marketing
- Effective Organisation and Consultancy Process Management
- Organisational Behavior
- Personal and Professional Development
- Career and Professional Practice
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Contribute significantly to the delivery across the business team; reflecting successfully the candidates own subject specialism appropriate to the needs of the student.
- Support the development of new curriculum modules across a range of courses offered by the business school.
- Engage in professional practice across the business area and contribute to the professional profile of the team.
- Support and embrace fully, the student journey and student experience.
Contract Duration Two Years - Renewable
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive tax free package,
- Annual return air ticket allowance,
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Life Insurance, and,
- other allowances
For further information regarding the university and this role, please visit www.ulsteruniversity.qa.
Apply for Assistant Professor / Senior Lecturer – Business and Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly