Research Fellow, Theoretical Exciton-Polariton Physics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences (SPMS).
- Conduct theoretical modelling of exciton-polariton systems
- Provide mean-field modelling of exciton-polariton networks and lattices
- Develop quantum optical models of quantum neuromorphic computing
- Research the scientific literature independently and keep up-to-date with developments in the field independently
- Work as part of a team involving colleagues performing exciton-polariton experiments
- Develop descriptions of new experimental results
- Disseminate research results in peer-reviewed international journals and at international conferences
- PhD from a reputable University
- Track record of peer-reviewed papers in international journals (preferably as first author)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU