Research Fellow, Electrochemical Energy
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Actively work on the metal-CO2 battery including fabricating new cathode materials and conducting all electrochemical properties
- Make regular progress report to the Principal Investigator (PI)
- Help to develop proposal based on the results of this project for external grant
- PhD degree in either material science or applied physics from top universities/institutes
- Proven publication record in Tier 1A journals on the topic batteries or electrocatalysis, including material synthesis, battery assembly, and electrochemical measurements especially aqueous batteries
- Able to operate electron microscopies (SEM and TEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD), and related data analysis
- Experience in operando characterizations
- Good communication and writing skills
- Experience in developing research results to grant proposal
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU