Senior Research Fellow, Computational Statistical Physics
A Senior Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Develop computational modes, and perform numerical simulations
- Analyze in a critical way the results, and develop theoretical interpretation
- Project management activities, purcahses, and interaction with collaborators
- Co-supervision of Ph.D. and undergraduate students working on the project
- Attend conference, writing papers, and related dissemination activities
- A Ph.D. degree in physics, chemistry or material science from well-established universities/institutes
- At least 5 years of relevant research experience
- Highly motivated in multidisciplinary research
- Proven experience in molecular dynamics simulations, possibly using the lammps package
- Good communication and writing skills
- Able to autonomously read the relevant scientific literature, and to give clear and concise literature review
- Work independently as well as teamwork
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU