Research Fellow, Engineering
SMRT-NTU Smart Urban Rail Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Set up of laser cladding experiments
- Use laser cladding equipment (requiring Hot-Work) and develop repair solutions
- Submission of technical reports/papers on experimental studies and analysis
- PhD or PhD candidate waiting for examination in Engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing, 3D Printing, Advanced Welding Hot Work is advantageous
- Experience in Metallurgical Analysis of metal Fusion Bonding Processes is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.