Research Associate, Air Traffic Management Research Institute
Under the Air Traffic Management Research Institute (ATMRI), Nanyang Technological University, the Research Associate will be part of the team to perform data analysis and simulations to produce biannual technical reports on ASEAN Air Traffic and support regional air transport R&D studies.
- Support in the management of ASEAN Air Traffic Data
- Improve and publish technical reports for ASEAN Air Transport Working Group Meetings
- Liaise with ASEAN Member States on a timely manner for the collection, validation and consolidation of ASEAN Traffic Data
- Interact with senior personnel such as project manager and team members on significant technical matters
- Perform simulations and data analysis for R&D studies for regional International Civil Aviation Organization Working Group
- Participate and represent ATMRI/Singapore in regional ASEAN and ICAO air transport meetings (occasional overseas travel may be required)
Competencies and Qualification Requirements:
- Master's degree in any Engineering / Science (in Statistics) field
- Good understanding of statistics and data analysis
- Good English writing and communication skills
- Meticulous, independent and a good team player
- Knowledge in aviation/air traffic management would be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.