Project Officer, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Systems
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Software development to support research projects involving applications of artificial intelligence or machine learning techniques, and blockchain system comparisons
- Reading and understanding technical literature
- At least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related fields
- Programming skills such as Python, Java, script languages and databases
- Good levels of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently
- Able to design and develop software components
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.