Research Scientist, School of Information Systems
- Middle Management
- Singapore | Closing On 18 Oct 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- To conduction research on porting existing hybrid symbolic execution system to a new infrastructure
- To investigate new kernel symbolic execution techniques.
- To implement and experiment the prototype of hybrid kernel symbolic execution engine on top of a new infrastructure
- Minimum PhD in Computer Science or closely related disciplines
- Solid background in operating system principles, especially on Linux kernel
- Strong programming skill at the Linux kernel layer
- Knowledgeable in software analysis, especially in the area of software testing
- Knowledgeable in software security problems and solutions