Research Associate, Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
NTU AI Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The primary mission of the NTU AI Corp Lab is to research and deploy cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms for impactful applications spanning across various strategic areas. The Research Centre also aims to advance research, accelerate digitalization and innovation for both established corporations and SMEs, and develop solutions catering to industrial and institutional needs, both in regional and international markets.
- Work closely with the Principal Investigator and industry partner on research and development of novel solutions for deep learning resource scheduling
- M.Eng. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Strong background in deep learning and distributed systems
- Prior experience in datacentre resource scheduling, container techniques and deep learning environment development is preferable
- Strong publication records in top-tier artificial intelligence or computer systems conferences/journals, such as NeurIPS, ICML, ICDCS, SoCC, OSDI and SOSP
- Knowledge of scientific or engineering software like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Kubernetes, etc
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU