Assistant Professor / Senior Lecturer – Computing/ICT
Ulster University Qatar in partnership with City University College (CUC) operates its branch campus in The State of Qatar; a safe, family-friendly country and is an attractive and sophisticated destination in the Middle East, with a thriving education sector that attains a high standard of teaching and learning.
Ulster University / CUC; through its business expertise, quality teaching and innovation, aims to deliver the future business leaders of Qatar and beyond.
We are seeking to appoint an individual who is passionate about their subject and can contribute to the on-going expansion of the University.
Senior Lecturer will be required to lecture and manage effectively across a wide range of computing/ICT subjects and must be able to operate effectively in the following areas:
- Provide strong academic leadership for all computing provision and liaise directly with Ulster University and BTEC Pearson.
- Manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities.
- Ensure that students receive the best support in respect of their admission, instruction, progress and assessments.
- Personal and Professional Development.
- Career and Professional Practice.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Contribute significantly to the delivery across the academic team;
- Support the development of new curriculum modules across a range of courses;
- Engage in professional practice across the computing/business area and contribute to the professional profile of the team;
- Support and embrace fully, the student journey and student experience.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive tax free package,
- Annual return air tickets
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Life Insurance, and,
- other allowances
Contract Start Date 01 October 2020
Apply for Assistant Professor / Senior Lecturer – Computing/ICT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly