Research Fellow, Genomic
The Asian School of the Environment is looking for a talented and highly motivated Research Fellow to join a genomic research group. The group is conducting several projects based on genomics and bioinformatics and analyzing mainly whole genome sequencing datasets.
- Analyze population whole genome sequencing data
- Bioinformatic analysis
- Statistics analysis
- Doctoral degree in genomics, bioinformatics, computational biology, biostatistics, or related fields
- Strong programming/scripting skills in R, Perl, Python, or shell
- Familiarity with computing environments of HPC
- Highly analytical, critical thinker and meticulous in work
- Demonstrated skills in data visualization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to participate in diverse research topics in a research group
Interested applicants are invited to submit a full CV, work samples and names and contact details of two referees.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU