Project Officer, Pure Mathematics
A Project Officer is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Write programs to provide computation data using Magma
- Understand the latest development of the subject and help the PI with the required research work
- A Bachelor degree in Mathematics or related fields
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong background in the Representation Theory of Finite Groups
- Any publication of original research work in related areas is preferred
- Expected to work independently or as part of the team
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU