Research Fellow, Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is currently available in Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Resides and Resource Reclamation Centre (NEWRI-R3C).
- Synthesis and characterization of materials
- Operation of experimental setups and prototype
- Chemical process modeling and optimization
- Techno-economic and cost and benefit analysis
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Writing research papers and assisting in the preparation of patent applications
- Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering or a related field
- Previous R&D or work experience in system engineering, process modelling and optimization, technology prototyping, materials synthesis, characterization and applications
- Able to supervise research students
- Good writing and communication skills
Experienced in preparation of progress reports and peer-reviewed publications
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.