Research Fellow Civil and Environmental Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Resides and Resource Reclamation Centre (NEWRI-R3C).
- Coordinate and conduct field work
- Coordinate and conduct laboratory work and data analysis
- Work with research associates
- Write progress reports and attend routine meetings
- Write project reports and scientific research papers for publication, presenting research outcomes in relevant meetings/conferences
- PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years research experience in related area
- Expertise in analytical chemistry
- Expertise in contaminant transport and fate
- Expertise in environmental risk assessment
- Publication track record is an advantage
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.