Research Associate Civil and Environmental Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Associate position is currently available in Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Resides and Resources Reclamation Centre (NEWRI-R3C).
- Coordinate and conduct literature review and data analysis
- Construct plastics biodegradation model
- Use existing toxicity model
- Write project reports and scientific research papers for publication, presenting research outcomes in relevant meetings/conferences
- MS in Civil and Environmental Engineering or related field
- 1-2 years research experience in related area
- Expertise in polymer chemistry
- Expertise in environmental degradation
- Expertise in environmental risk assessment
- Publication track record is an advantage
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.