Research Fellow, Institute for Media Innovation
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
We are looking for a Research Fellow to join our dynamic research team at the Institute for Media Innovation (IMI), Nanyang Technological University.
This will be an exciting opportunity to be exposed in a cutting-edge and interactive research environment where you will be able to work with a realistic and intelligent humanoid named Nadine as well as several other social robots.
- Supervise student interns in IMI
- Write research reports
- Be familiar with demo equipment such as social robots, motion capture, etc
- PhD degree from a reputed university in the fields of Robotics, AI, Machine Learning or Computer Science
- Experience in one of the following topics as evidenced by publications in high level journals and conferences is required:
- Human Behaviour Modelling
- AI Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning or Adaptive Control
- Human-Robot Interaction and Cooperation
- Multimodal Multiparty Interaction
- Multimodal Effect and Social Behaviour Recognition
- Possessing the following skills is preferable:
- Familiar with real time human-machine interaction software like tracking of human gestures and facial expressions, OpenCV, decision making and dialogue system
- Deep learning and Convolutional Architecture for Fast Feature Embedding
In your CV, please include why you believe you are a suitable candidate for this post, how you meet its requirements and the experience which you have that is relevant.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.