Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University. The job involves investigation of magnetic thin films and nanostructures for applications in magnetic memory.
The candidate is expected to carry out the following:
- Deposition of magnetic thin films stack
- Fabrication of micrometer/nanometer sized devices
- Characterization of magnetic materials by various techniques
- Characterization of devices using electrical/magnetic testing
- Mentoring of PhD and Masters/undergraduate students
- PhD in Physics/Materials Science/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the field of magnetic thin films, lithography, nanostructures
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform several experiments and to interact with researchers of different organizations
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.