Postdoctoral Research Position in Nanoelectronics
Zhejiang University, one of the top universities in Asia, is one of the earliest institutions of higher education in China. Located in the beautiful scenic city of Hangzhou in the East Coast of the country, it is a premium national university. Now we are seeking highly motivated candidate with strong research track record and a PhD degree in electrical engineering, optical engineering, applied physics, materials science & engineering, or another related disciplinary. The associated research fields include nanoelectronics, advanced sensors, and other novel micro/nano devices.
The candidate should have academic research or industrial R&D experience in one of the following technical areas:
- Post-Si, post-CMOS devices
- Novel memory concepts
- Advanced photodetectors
- Image sensing
- Spectral analysis
- Two-dimensional nanomaterials and devices
- Flexible devices
The candidate should also have demonstrated excellent research publication track record, or ideally more than two years of industry R&D experience. Hands-on experience with micro/nanofabrication is a great plus. The Postdoctoral Fellow is expected to actively participate in international collaboration or academic visiting programs with overseas leading universities (in North America, Europe, etc.).
Salary and benefits:
- Annual salary up to RMB 350,000 (about US$50,000), depending on candidate’s level of experience and competence.
- Upon completing the three-years’ research, excellent postdoc fellow could be recommended for Tenure-Track Faculty position at Zhejiang University.
- Comprehensive employment benefits include social security insurance, medical/dental insurance, and housing-related benefits.
Required Application Materials:
Please send CV, 3~5 representative publications, and the contact information of three references to email@example.com
The position(s) is open until filled.