Research Fellow, Chemical Engineering
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering invites applications for our Research Fellow position.
The project is on the understanding of membrane fouling by biocatalysts in the pharmaceutical industry, focus is on process understanding and improvement.
- Carry out experiments or simulations
- Meet deliverables per granted proposal
- Write and publish journal papers
- Prepare reports required by grant agency
- Guide phd students, undergraduates
- PhD in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Experience in membrane-based processes preferred
- Either experimental or modelling expertise
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.