Research Fellow, Optics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Dr. Liu Quan's laboratory in the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering at Nanyang Technological University is seeking a qualified person for a Research Fellow position in the field of biophotonics (biomedical optics).
This laboratory focuses on the development of novel biomedical optics/biophotonics technology for medical diagnostics. For more information about the lab, please visit http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/quanliu/.
- Involve in the development of optical imaging and spectroscopy for cancer diagnosis and biological science research
- Conduct scientific research
- Perform necessary lab maintenance
- Have PhD degree in an optics related field
- Have at least 5-year hand-on experience in setting up optical instrumentation, handling optics and opto-electronic components
- Have at least 1-year experience using ray tracing software such as Zemax
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.