Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering)
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
Establish test bed buildings, benchmarking of current building performances using database, quantitative evaluation, etc
- PhD degree in mechanical engineering or other related fields
- Knowledge in industrial sensors, and control hardware
- Expert knowledge of building ACMV and control system, ACMV system design and implementation
- Ability to develop ACMV system design and integration, data analysis, quantitative evaluation of building energy systems
- Industry or research lab experience is required
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.