Computer Programming/Management Information Systems/Industrial or Service Design
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- System integration of knowledge management algorithms and tools
- Assist the test and evaluation of the system on smart manufacturing scenario
- Prepare the quarterly review files and report to the Working Committee of Delta-NTU Corp lab
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related fields with strong backgrounds in computer programming, management information systems, and industrial/service design
- At least 6 months of ontology/knowledge graph development experience
- Experienced in using major programming languages (e.g. Python, Java)
- Experienced in using knowledge management tools and software (e.g. Protege, Neo4J)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU