Research Assistant, Software Development
A Research Assistant position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- To assist in the development of 5G V2X software module based on the design, build the software module successfully and load to hardware platform for basic testing, and make necessary changes in design if needed
- Carry out driving testing and fine tune the software performance
- Draft report, record the issues and solution, current known limitations and propose possible enhancements
Educational background required:
- Polytechnic diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Interested in V2X technologies, autonomous vehicle and software development
- Experience in C/C++/Java/C# programming language
- Minimum 2 years of work experience specializing in software development
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU