Research Fellow, Degradation Studies and Modeling of Distribution Switchgear
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
The Research Fellow will work on the project to conduct research on Degradation Studies and Modeling of Distribution Switchgear and Its Components. These include:
- Material and component degradation research
- Modeling using COMSOL or other multi-physics platform
- Validation testing and post-mortem work
- PhD in material science or high voltage engineering with degradation study experience or related field
- Modeling software background such as COMSOL or other multi-physics platform
- High voltage equipment testing and electricity utility experience is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Able to work independently and as part of a team to realize the project objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Publication track record is an advantage
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.