Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Auditing
- Full time ongoing position
- Based in Hobart / Sandy Bay Campus
- Supervise research higher degree students to completion
The College of Business and Economics brings together the School of Accounting, Economics and Finance, the School of Management and Marketing, and the Australian Institute of Health Service Management.
The Lecturer/Senior Lecturer will be expected to contribute to the further development of research performance and learning and teaching within the Discipline of Accounting and the School. This appointment will be made at Lecturer/Senior Lecturer level depending on qualifications, experience and track record across teaching, research and service criteria. Candidates are required to nominate the level at which they are seeking appointment in their application.
- Make a contribution (leadership contribution for level C) to the University in achieving its objectives and responsibilities
- Undertake high-quality research of national and international standing
- Undertake scholarly undergraduate and postgraduate coursework teaching
- Provide academic leadership (Level C)
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of productive and effective links
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate success against each of the criteria in the relevant ‘B’ or ‘C’ position description.
Appointment to this role will be at Academic Level B or Academic Level C and will have a total remuneration package of up to $158,046 comprising base salary within the range of $98,537 to $135,082 plus 17% superannuation.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your resume, cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role, and your responses to the position/selection criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Dr Belinda Williams, Acting Head of School, Belinda.Williams@utas.edu.au or 6324 3661.
- Please visit http://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying2 for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Thursday, 15 October 2020, 11.55pm