Research Fellow, Seismology
The Earth Observatory of Singapore invite applications for Research Fellow in seismology.
- Process the seismic waveform data to detect earthquakes, tremors and any seismic sources
- Relocate the seismicity and make proper interpretation to the finding
- Mentoring junior group members
- Report to the group leader for the progress of the research
- Write progress reports and papers, make presentation and lead paper reading in group meetings
- Participate in fieldworks and workshops
- Attend international conferences and make presentations
- PhD in seismology or geophysics
- Experienced in writing and publishing tier-1 geophysics journals
- Able to communicate fluently in English both in writing and speaking
- Possess good teamwork spirit and willing to mentor and help other group members
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.