Research Fellow, Orthogonal Earthquake
The Earth Observatory in Singapore (EOS) invite applications for Research Fellow in active tectonics. The successful candidate will work in a vibrant scientific department, participating in research on active faults and earthquakes around Southeast Asia.
- Assessment of tectonic setting
- Integration of diverse geological/geophysical datasets to build realistic fault models
- Dynamic rupture modeling
- Interpretation of results
- Publication of results
- Ph.D. in Geology or a related field
- Expertise in dynamic rupture modeling
- Experience in some combination of waveform seismology, structural geology, fault properties, and/or geodynamics
- Enthusiasm, good team work, good communication, the ability to conduct independent research and write papers, leadership, research interest in fault behavior
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.