Cloud DevOps NINJA
Infrastructure for the future. Making the world better. Interested?
We provide IT infrastructure for advanced scientific research and education. Sustainable, scalable, and dynamic, able to cope with the rapidly growing educational and scientific needs. We are testing and implementing edge technologies, focusing on automation and innovation. We strive to be the best.
Are you interested in many areas of IT? Too creative to work as a mindless drone but too practical to work as a pure theoretician? Want to experiment with newly emerging technologies and implement them? Bring your ideas into life and see how they enable advanced scientific research?
Good news! Join the team of CESNET/Metacentrum and ICS MU/CERIT-SC to work on the new generation of software-defined infrastructure. We are looking for new colleagues with a very particular set of skills - skills that make them a nightmare for people who like to do things manually.
We work with a variety of languages, tools, and technologies.
Your skills should include at least two of these:
- Software architecture and programming
- Scripting and automation of repetitive tasks
- Networking protocols, switching, and routing
- Provisioning automation and service orchestration
- System administration or advanced user-level experience
- Team-centered problem solving and workflows
- Successfully completed or ongoing university-level education in a related field
- Ability to work on-site in Brno
What do we offer?
- Unique workplace at Masaryk University - autonomy in choosing and testing new technologies, new ideas welcomed, meaningful application in practice, the positive social impact of your work, cooperation with experienced IT professionals and with scientists
- Flexible working hours, home-office possibility
- Six weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, pension insurance contribution
- Creative and challenging work environment, possibility to travel abroad
- More about the benefits can be found here
- Competitive financial compensation, 35 - 70k CZK depending on skillset, experience, and responsibility
Reference languages, technologies, and tools:
- OpenStack, VMware, Ceph
- Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Docker, Packer, Kubernetes
- Ruby, Python, Go, C++, Bash
- Git, GitHub, TravisCI
- VLAN, VXLAN, Infiniband
- Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu)
Please send your CV by e-application (below) or to firstname.lastname@example.org