Research Scientist, National Satellite of Excellence
- Middle Management
- Singapore | Closing On 09 Oct 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting research on reliable and dependable incident response techniques
- To conduct research on mobile platform system security using ARM virtualization and TrustZone techniques
- To build a prototype of these techniques in mobile phones or development boards
- Minimum Doctoral degree in Computer Science or closely related disciplines
- Solid background in operating system principles, especially on Linux kernel
- Good programming skill at the Linux kernel layer
- Knowledgeable in ARM or x86 virtualization techniques
- Research experience in software and system security related research