Research Fellow, Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will conduct research on the development of machine learning algorithms for learning analytics. These algorithms will be utilized for predicting at-risk students.
- Algorithmic development of machine learning techniques for predicting learners’ pathways to enhance learning effectiveness
- Perform and manage high-impact research
- Collaborating with PhD students and NTU staff in algorithmic development
- Generating top-tier research publications for the dissemination of key results
- PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Mathematics or in related area of machine learning
- Excellent publication record in Tier 1 machine learning or data analytics journals
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU