Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Research Fellow in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct the research on development of energy harvesting systems used semiconductor junctions. Electron transport in the junctions and influences of surface states on electron transport will be the research focus. Optimization of the energy harvesting systems will be carried out to achieve the maximum power conversion efficacy.
- Development of a physical modelling for electron transport in semiconductor junctions which are intimately contacted
- Study of the influences of the surface states on electron transport
- Development of high efficiency electric generators based on semiconductor junctions
- PhD in Physics or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in electronic materials and band structure calculations
- Knowledge in electronic device design and fabrication
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages
- Proficiency in English
- Publication track record is an advantage
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU