Research Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Materials Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will play a crucial role in processing, characterization, property evaluation and application of new materials for new generation of energy conversion devices.
- PhD in Chemistry, Materials Science or Physics
- Experience with energy storage system or electrochemical system (batteries, electrocatalytical process)
- Strong background in Materials chemistry/Physical chemistry
- Strong hands on skill for testing prototype set up and maintenance devices on clean fuel generation or CO2 reduction
- Good understanding of the surface energy tuning, electronic band structure etc.
- Strong background on NMC system and improvement of materials
- Familiar with solid state synthesis and ball milling of materials
- Innovative on new non-conventional energy storage system
- Good command of oral and written English
- Strong publication/patent records will be preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU