Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
7 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The candidate will work on polymer chemistry with focus on the following research themes:
- Synthesis of structurally controlled polymers via organocatalyzed living radical polymerization
- Creation of polymer materials using structurally controlled polymers
- PhD in the field of polymer chemistry
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good synthetic experimental skills for organocatalyzed living radical polymerization and self-assemblies using organocatalyzed living radical polymerization
- Good knowledge of synthetic polymer chemistry
- Good writing skills for publication in good academic journals
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.