Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
A research fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University. The job involves the development of lithography process and investigation of magnetic thin films and nanostructures for applications as oscillators.
The candidate is expected to carry out the following:
- Deposition of magnetic thin films stack
- Development of lithography processes
- Fabrication of micrometer/nanometer sized devices
- Characterization of magnetic materials by various techniques
- Characterization of devices using electrical/magnetic testing
- Mentoring of PhD and Masters/undergraduate students
The following qualifications/skills are expected from the candidates:
- PhD in Physics/Materials Science/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the field of magnetic thin films, lithography, nanostructures
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform several experiments and to interact with researchers of different organizations
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.