Research Assistant, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Assistant position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of AI algorithms for both holographic imaging and wavefront shaping with the nanoantenna SLM
- Construction of relevant optical imaging setups
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Relevant experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas: 1. AI in biomedical imaging; 2. holographic display; 3. wavefront shaping
- Knowledge and/or experience in using tools such as Tensorflow, Matlab, etc
- Experience and knowledge in building optical imaging setups such as wavefront shaping or holographic display
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and also in a team environment
- Fresh graduates with strong interest are welcome to apply
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU