Research Fellow, ST Engineering-NTU Corporate Lab
ST Engineering-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Algorithmic development of array signal processing techniques for microphone array applications
- Perform and manage high-impact research
- Collaborate with PhD students and NTU staff in algorithmic development
- Generate top-tier research publications for the dissemination of key results
- Good PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Mathematics or in related area of array signal processing
- Excellent publication record in top-tier signal processing journals
- Able to work independently and leading PhD students
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Highly motivated and able to commit the whole period of the project
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.