Research Fellow, HP-NTU Corporate Lab
HP-NTU Corporate Lab invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for the investigation of microfluidic-based cell dispensing method
- Develop bioink and perform cell culture work for bioprinting
- Characterization of cell-droplet interaction and dispenser cell printing performance.
- Apply the knowledge to correlate the dispenser performance and bioprinting operation.
- Possess PhD degree in biomedical/chemical/mechanical engineering or related disciplines.
- Experience in advanced laboratory experience involving 3D printing, bioprinting , bioink development and cell culture