Research Fellow, Heterogeneous Catalysis
A Research Fellow position is currently available in Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Environmental Chemistry and Materials Centre (NEWRI-ECMC).
- Conduct experimental research outlined by Principle Investigator (PI)
- Develop new research methodologies
- Critically analyse research data against theory
- Provide support to research students and other research staff
- Maintenance of the research equipment and ensure safe and smooth operation in the lab
- Report research progress
- Publish research findings
- A PhD in heterogeneous catalysis from an internationally reputable research group
- Experiences in operando catalyst characterisation is preferred
- Strong fundamental knowledge in heterogeneous catalysis is preferred
- Strong communication skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.