Postdoctoral Fellow, Social Sciences
A Postodoctoral Fellow position is currently available in the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information.
- Responsible for research data collection and research analysis and reporting
- Supervise a research assistant in conducting the national field experiment which involves co-supervision of up to 30 undergraduate assistants and coordinating with relevant authorities
- Compile data, select an appropriate method of data analysis, conduct data analysis, and compose a report
- Involved in writing up to two articles for conferences and/or journals
- Ph.D. in a social sciences field with experience conducting social research which includes data collection, analysis, and report writing
- Candidates with degrees in other fields will be considered if they can provide strong evidence of competence conducting social research, especially field experiments
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.