Research Fellow, Spintronics Physics
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Research activities related to 2D material Curie temperature calculation
- Topological material for 2D spintronics
- Ph.D. degree in either material science or applied physics from well-established universities/institutes
- Highly motivated in multidisciplinary research
- Proven experience in 2D materials, topological spintronics devices
- Good communication and writing skills
- Work independently as well as in teamwork
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.