Research Fellow, Electrocatalysis and Organic Synthesis
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Synthetic research in electrocatalysis for organic synthesis
- Characterisation of materials
- Device fabrication, including two fabricated electrochemical flow cells
- Maintenance of key instruments
- Training of Ph.D. students, undergraduate researchers, and exchange students
- Administrative duties, e.g. purchase of chemicals and equipment
- Drafting reports, papers, and proposals
- Presentation of research and outreach
- Coordinate collaborations
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or related field
- Prior experience in electrocatalysis, especially with flow cells
- Good communication and writing skills
- Strong publication record
- Experienced in the preparation of semiconductor materials as (photo)electrodes, including familiarity with a range of techniques such as powder XRD, TEM, SEM, XPS, and electrochemistry.
- Familiarity with the fabrication of an electrochemical flow cell is preferred
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.