Project Officer, Manufacturing Set-Ups
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Develop a customized set up for manufacturing of composites using magnetic field and slip casting
- Prepare samples and characterize their microstructure and properties. Scale up the processes
- Explore direct ink writing with magnetic field with those composites
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field with experience and knowledge on the following areas:
- Fabrication of materials
- Mechanical testing
- Composite materials, namely ceramics, composites, and mycelium composites
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Ability to provide good recommendations
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.