Research Associate, Mechanical Engineering
As part of the Surbana Jurong-NTU Corporate Lab (SJ-NTU Corp Lab), we are looking for experienced individuals with strong background in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in thermal/energy/heat transfer.
- To help coordinate with Surbana Jurong to collect relevant information from past projects which have implemented district cooling and identify key patterns, trends, and opportunities
- Model and simulate mini district cooling system in energy modelling software
- Prepare minutes of meeting, project reports and liaise with different stakeholders to collect required data
- To get required quotes for software tools, install and maintain them
- To maintain other project documentation
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in thermal/energy/heat transfer
- At least minimal exposure to building energy modelling is required
- Knowledge/experience in district cooling systems will be added advantage
- Knowledge of MATLAB and TRNSYS will be added advantage
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.