Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering
As part of the Surbana Jurong-NTU Corporate Lab (SJ-NTU Corp Lab), we are looking for experienced individuals with strong background in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in thermal/energy/heat transfer.
- Need to quickly review existing literature and industrial project data to understand trends, gaps and opportunities to improve and build flexible district cooling systems
- Will need to build a simulation model platform to test various DC network/architectures and optimize for a given scenario
- Finally, will need to simulate various DC architecture options and to propose the most suitable type for each scenario depending on DC size and building load profile
- To provide inputs to research assistant to model and simulate mini district cooling system in energy modelling software
- Prepare project reports and presentations
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in thermal/energy/heat transfer
- Prior working experience in district cooling systems is necessary
- Knowledge of MATLAB and TRNSYS is preferred
- At least minimal exposure to building energy modelling is required
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.