Research Associate, Engineering
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Assist in developing and validating existing clinical assessment tools
- Design and refine assessment tools
- Integration of different technologies in the database
- Working with project supervisors and clinical team to ensure clinical relevancy of the assessment
- Conduct trials and analysis of data
- Assist in providing technical details for grant applications and write-ups, and developing the protocol and ethics application
- Collect data and ensure data integrity
- Master's degree and background in engineering
- Bachelor's degree and background in engineering are welcome to apply
- Some experience working with clinicians and patient population group
- Ability to conduct, coordinate and manage trials independently and in a team
- Technical skills in hardware development
- Good knowledge in statistics
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.