Research Fellow, Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering
A Research Fellow position is currently available in Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Advanced Environmental Biotechnology Centre (NEWRI-AEBC).
- Development of novel biological processes for reclamation of municipal wastewater to high-quality product water towards enhanced energy recovery and minimized sludge production
- Operation and optimization of lab- and pilot-scale bioreactors
- Planning, monitoring, and performing experiment and sample analysis
- Interacting with industrial collaborators and reporting to funding agencies
- The candidate should hold a PhD degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related fields
- Candidates with a Master degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related fields can be considered for a Research Associate position
- Hands on experience in one of the following would be an advantage: biological nitrogen removal, MBR, electrodialysis reversal and RO operation
- Team player with self-motivation and able to work independently
- Strong interests in research and development
- Good writing and communication skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.