Project Officer, Adsorption-based Thermal Energy Storage
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of low temperature driven heat transformation and thermal storage systems
- Detailed simulation employing energy and entropy balances for each component of the system. Entropy generation-evaluation for heat transformation systems
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 1 year research experience in adsorption heat transformation area
- Expertise in thermal system design
- Good publication track records
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages
- Proficiency in English with good writing skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.