Senior Research Engineer, Electrical/Electronics/Robotics/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Senior Research Engineer.
- Participate and work on cross-disciplinary integrative projects to achieve mission and goal
- Execute prototyping to verify and validate overall technology performance, analyses data
- Provide advice and counsel in creative solutions with multiple stake holders
- Identify technology gap, challenges and business opportunities
- Master's degree in electrical and electronics engineering, robotics engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or related field
- Minimum 2 year experience in R&D project management
- Experience in embedded system and hardware design
- Experienced in ROS development
- Experience in translating advanced machine vision to intelligent robotics motion
- Good track record on research and industrial automation
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.